This week on A Parent in America you can win a T-Mobile Springboard™ with Google, valued at $429.
How’s that for a cool way to start your summer?
The T-Mobile® SpringBoard is a brand new, versatile and affordable 4G tablet.
- Enjoy TV, games, music, books, magazines and the web on this perfectly portable, totally fun 7-inch tablet. It goes where you go and, with America’s Largest 4G Network, can keep up with the pace of your life.
- With the SpringBoard, you’ll have plenty of room for storage with 16GB of built-in memory, expandable up to an additional 32GB with a Micro SD card.
- Browse the web, check email, watch an entire movie and more for up to 7 hours – the SpringBoard tablet has the battery life you need.
- Stream music and video and connect to friends, family and work, with blazing-fast high-speed Internet access practically anywhere. And now it’s faster than ever.
Another just-released offering from T-Mobile is the HTC One S. It’s T-Mobile’s thinnest smartphone ever, one of T-Mobile’s fastest phones and of course it runs on America’s largest 4G Network.
- 4G smartphone with HTC Sense Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (with optional Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot service)
- 8-MP camera
- HD 1080p camcorder and front-facing video chat camera
- Bluetooth stereo music
- 16 GB memory
- corporate and personal e-mail
And while only one reader will win the tablet, we all can learn some important tech safety tips that apply to our families this summer.
Through a suite of custom mobile applications and services, T-Mobile helps let you know where your kids are and that they are using their cell phone responsibly.
- FamilyWhere: Keep tabs on your kids by tracking the location of their phones. For your latchkey kid or teen, simply check in on your own phone as to the location of theirs.
- Web Guard: More and more people use phones to access the Internet every day—and that may include your kids. Web Guard is a free optional add-on feature, which restricts access to websites on your phone when you use the T-Mobile network. There are Child, Teen and Young Adult settings so the content that is restricted can change as your children grow. There is no charge to turn this feature on or off. (It’s not foolproof, of course, but it is a great start!)
- Family Allowances: Afraid that your child’s texting and minutes are going to go through the roof (and over budget) this summer? Family Allowances® makes it easy for parents to set up-front limits on family plan text messages, minutes and money spent on game and app downloads. Family Allowances keeps you in control and helps you avoid unexpected overage charges on your bill.
And that’s just the beginning of T-Mobile’s awesome features for families! Next week I’ll announce the giveaway winner and share more great tips from T-Mobile.
TO WIN the T-Mobile Springboard Tablet
- Leave a comment below stating your biggest concern about your kids and technology this summer.
You may get additional entries in the “hat” if you
- Follow @TMobile on Twitter.
- Like the T-Mobile Facebook page (http://facebook.com/TMobile).
- Leave a comment for me here letting me know you Liked and/or followed.
On Thursday June 21, 2012 I will announce the winner in a new post!
Disclosure: I am compensated by T-Mobile for my participation in this campaign. Facebook is in no way affiliated with this promotion.